TVXQ! & Cassiopeia..~

Cassiopeia was named after the constellation, because it consists of five stars. If you support only three, or only two, you don't have a reason or right to call yourself a Cassie.

In reality, the stars of Cassiopeia are light years apart from each other, but they still make up the constellation in the sky: they're together that way.Even if DBSK are separated, they'll always be one for us. DB5K will always be what we see in our hearts, although they're on separate stages. Distance is no matter.

I'm Proud to be a Cassie's..!! ♥ YunHo ♥ JaeJoong ♥ YooChun ♥ Junsu ♥ ChangMin ♥

~Follow Here~

Khamis, 1 Disember 2011

My Wish.. My Pray.. :)

Salam pagi ptg siang mlm to all my readers.. :/) How are you today..? Just wish you all are healthy today.. :/)

Today..~ i just feel very BORED..! so, just turn to my BELOVEDDDDD BLOGG :DDD and post something for my followers..~ Maybe, some of u miss me.. Lalalalalalala..~ :p *PERASANNN JAPP.. :p

So, i wanna share bout My Wish and My Pray.. hehe..~ :) What i wish one..? Ohhk..~ My Wish are :

1)Got a good RESULT for my SPM.. :)

sekurang-kurangnya..~ i got 4A, i already feel satisfied and THAKKK to GODD..! hehe.. :)

cuase, everyone know their own effort and so do i.. :) and THANKS to everyone who forgive all my mistake and wish me LUCKK 4 my SPMMM..~ THANKK YOUUU SO MUCHHHH..~ *LOVEEE & HUGGGG*


2) Stay HAPPY with all people around Me..~ :D


[Cr:Owner Via:TumbLr]

I wish i will stay with my family, friends and all people tht i LOVEEEE sooo MUCHHH always.. :/) and, InsyaALLAH not only in this world, but also The HEREAFTER..~ AMINNN..~



And..~ what is My Pray..? i know, everyone believe on GODDD..~ and so do i..~ i believe ALLAH and my religion is ISLAM.. YA ALLAH, LAHIRNYA AKU DLM ISLAM, MATIKAN JUGA AKU DALAM ISLAM..~ AMINNN :DDDD..!!

thts are my pray for everyday..~ cause, i love my religion just like you..~ hehehe.. :)



And, second things tht i always pray to GODDDD is, i always HOPEEEE tht GODDD will bring TVXQ, DB5K, TOHOSHINKI as one group tht all CASSIOPEIA's know 7 years ago as 5 and achieve ALOTTTTT of achievement tht make Cassie's proud of them..~ also, make cassieopeia proud be a part of RED SAPPHIRE OCEAN FAMILY.. :)))


DEARRRR GODDDDDD..!! Ouhh GODDDD cant you see it..? SWEARRRRR..!! i misss tht smile on their face..~ GODDDD..!! did u hear to us, Cassie's..? Just want YOU give us one MOREEEE chance to seeing them perform at one stage as DB5K..! 5..~ not JYJ, not HoMin..~ but, the real TVXQ tht all cassie's miss all the time..~ Cassie's, i know..~ u miss to scream Rising Sun, MIROTIC, HUG and all their song when they sing it..~ yeahh..! i miss to scream Ballons..~ tht song can cheer up me back.. :)

I Love the way Jung YunHo heart us, Kim JaeJoong Love Us, Park YooChun need us, Kim JunSu remember us and Shim ChangMin appreciate us.. and i always hope and didnt stop praying to wait that one day come to us, Cassie's.. :) we wait and keep waiting..~ they will comeback as 5..~ when Jung YunHo stand beside Kim JaeJoong and staring at Park YooChun while Kim JunSu stand beside Shim ChangMin and play around.. once again..~ GODDDDD..!! i miss their crazyness as 5..~ :DD


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH

Thats are My Wish..~ My Pray..! and.. How about u..? :)

Anyway, love you all, Myself and I.. :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...